A couple of weeks ago, I got out of bed and could barely stand on my left foot. I thought I had bruised it or something so iced it and wrapped it. It still bothers me so the other day I figured I'd look up the symptoms online. It sounds like I have Plantar fasciitis "is inflammation, usually due to injury, of the plantar fascia, the ligament between the front of the heel bone and the base of the toes that helps to support the arch. It causes severe pain on the bottoms of the feet, especially in the morning." According to self-treatment, I have to ice it 3-4 times a day, wear arch supports, don't go barefoot, and stretch it. If it's still not better in another week or two, I'll go to the doctor.
In happier news, I'm going to my first spring training game of the year on Saturday to see the Mets v. Cardinals and if there are no changes to the rotation, I think we'll be seeing Santana!
Writing has slowed but I will make myself work on it and I've also been doing some more cross-stitch.
Last Week's Answers:
The quote was from Doctor Who "World War III"
1. Waiting in Vain -- Bob Marley
2. Domino -- Van Morrison
3. Suffragette City -- David Bowie
4. Let's Stay Together -- The Pasadenas (this version from "Peter's Friends")
5. Pretty Persuasion -- REM
Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart.
1. He was sitting in the lounge of the Empire Hotel He was drinking for diversion He was thinking for himself
2. Love comes, down upon us Till you flow like water
3. Well, if friends with their fancy persuasion Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
4. Love don't need to find a way You find your own way
5. I cant stop The way I feel Things you do Dont seem real