(I think I spelled that right.) I remember one birthday when I was in 6th or 7th grade and Co stuck a note with the above scribbled on it into one of my notebooks so when I opened it, out came the note. Then there was the usual scribbling on the mirror in lipstick, always interesting to wake up to.
Today I planned to sleep in, having the alarm set for 5:30 everyday since last Saturday really takes it out of a person. So what happens? I wake up around 6:30, roll back to sleep but wake up at 7:30 with a nasty sinus headache that still hasn't gone away. At least I'm off work.
Oh, and Hez, since you said pictures of our family are fun, I have one that my sister-in-law emailed last night from the wedding.( Say Cheese )Last Week's Answers
The quote was from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
1. Linger -- The Cranberries
2. All You Want -- Dido
3. When the World Is Running Down -- the Police
4. It's In His Kiss (Shoop-Shoop Song) -- Betty Everett
5. On and On -- Stephen BishopThis Week"O, I am fortune's fool...then I defy you, stars"
1. Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste
2. Father wears his Sunday best, Mother's tired, she needs a rest
3. ...I was a lonely soul I had nobody till I met you
4. My life is brilliant. My love is pure.
5. When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son